Height: 5ft 9
Eye colour: Blue
Dick size: 7"/Cut
Body hair: Very hairy
Body type: Muscular
Hair colour: Brown
Hair style: Buzzed
Facial hair: Yes
✔️ Ass eating
✔️ Cum eating
✔️ Flip fucking
- Dog person or cat person? Cat person.
- Morning person or a night owl? Night owl. I'm barely a person at all in the mornings.
- Are you a hoarder? When it comes to books, yes.
- Would you rather live in Paris or London? Probably Paris.
- If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be? Oscar Wilde.
- Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on? I'll tell you if I have a problem, respectfully and directly.
- At what age did you go on your first date? At 14, we went to the cinema to see Hitch.
- Can you dance? I'm working on it.
- What has required the most courage of you in your life so far? Being kicked out of my family home at 16.
- What current world events are really troubling to you? Brexit is bullshit.
- Forgiveness or vengeance? Forgiveness.
- What is the first book you remember reading? The Twits by Roald Dahl.
- Who was your first celebrity crush? Gareth Gates.
- What do you do most when you are bored? I perv at shirtless men on Instagram.
- What is the most boring movie you’ve watched? Berberian Sound Studio
- If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? Currently, Jordan Peterson.
- What is your favorite type of alcohol? Whiskey.
- What was your favorite subject in high school? English.
- What behaviors make you think a person is creepy? A lack of respect for personal space.
- How many boyfriends have you had? Five.
- To what extent do you trust people? I try give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
- What are your favorite things about yourself? My confidence, voice, and optimism.
- What type of music do you like? Orchestral TV and film scores (think Zimmer, Giacchino, Desplat, etc)
- If you had a day left to live and you could spend it with anyone you choose, who would it be? Armond Rizzo.
- What is your favorite city? Berlin (it's filthy and steeped in history).